Calendar Notes - Oct '18
October is here, and pumpkin spice everything is in high gear!
As cooler temperatures begin to arrive, so has the time to start thinking about and making plans for end-of-year giving.
Will you give your clients or employees a gift this year? Would you like to send a greeting card? Some of our clients like to avoid the hustle and bustle around Christmastime and give their clients or employees something at Thanksgiving or New Years. Start thinking big-picture, and we can help you hone in on the details.
- Movember - November plays host to a number of events that raise awareness and funds for men's health issues such as depression and prostate health.
- National Veteran and Military Families Month, in addition to honoring Veterans on Veterans' Day (November 11th), November is a time to support our troops by encouraging military family appreciation in your community.
- Thanksgiving - An alternative option to more mainstream gifting holidays, Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to let your clients and employees know that you are grateful for your relationships.
- Perhaps the most Holiday-est month of all, December is a time for giving. Whether you are celebrating Hanukkah, Christmas, or Kwanzaa, this is an opportunity to show your clients, staff, or associates how much you have appreciated their loyalty and support throughout the year.
- New Year’s Eve - wrap up 2018 and start off 2019 with a gift of appreciation and motivation! Are there intentions you plan to implement in the New Year? We’d love to help!
- Are you displaying at a trade show or job fair soon? Do you need a table cover, giveaways, a door prize, etc.?