Calendar Notes - Aug '18
We think we can all agree that the trend of daily holidays has gotten a little out of hand (though who doesn't love National Doughnut Day?!), but we don't want you to miss a chance to honor your employees or clients. And, while everyone loves a gift at Christmastime, sometimes it's the unexpected small tokens or gestures that make an even larger impact. It's August, so here are some upcoming "holidays" to consider! (We cannot possibly mention them all, but let us know if we miss something major, and we'll make sure we add it to the reminders next year!)
- National Literacy Month - Did you know we can print your logo on the cover of thousands of different published books?
- National Hispanic Heritage Month
- National Preparedness Month - A great time to give first aid kits, auto safety kits, or kids' activity books with this theme.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- National Bullying Prevention Month - What a great chance to reach students to encourage kindness. Offer an expensive giveaway that they would use daily such as erasers, pencils, or pencil cases.
- National Crime Prevention Month
- Halloween - Did you know we can print your logo on pre-designed Halloween treat bags? Imagine the brand exposure as your bag walked through neighborhoods and Trunk or Treats!
- It's time to start thinking about end-of-year giving. Will you give your clients or employees a gift this year? Would you like to send a greeting card? Some of our clients like to avoid the hustle and bustle around Christmastime and give their clients or employees something at Thanksgiving or New Years. Start thinking big-picture, and we can help you hone in on the details.
- Are you displaying at a trade show or job fair soon? Do you need a table cover, giveaways, a door prize, etc.?