Calendar Notes - Jul '19
Summa-Summa-Summatime!!! Is it just us or is it the most wonderful time of the year?
Summer months are ideal for playing and dining al fresco! Consider coolers, koozies, beach mats and towels, picnic baskets and blankets, BBQ sets, tote bags, and outdoor games to get your brand out in the sunshine.
- Summer Sun Safety Month - On the boat, at the beach, or in the backyard, sun protection can go just about anywhere. Sunscreen, SPF lip balm, hats, and sunglasses with custom imprints are excellent giveaways throughout the warmer months.
- National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie. This safety awareness-raising event is held on the 1st Tuesday of the month, August 6th, 2019.
- Back to school! As summer fades into fall, schools are back into full swing! Summer is the time to plan and order apparel, school supplies, and welcome back gifts that will arrive before the first bell rings.
- THE 9TH ANNUAL COASTAL CONNECTIONS IDEA SHOWCASE - September 24th at the Kinston Community Center - More info to come!
- It’s here! Time for All. Things. Fall.
- Are you displaying at a trade show or job fair soon? Do you need a table cover, giveaways, a door prize, etc.?